Welcome to the FACET tool download page. Here you can download the latest version of the FACET tool.
Version 2.0.7 11 June 2014
Description: The new release includes the following updates to the 'New Substance Wizard':
- Ability to enter data at category level and inheritance by children
- Ability to enter distributions for concentrations/migration levels
- Removal of 'Can Coatings' option from NonMetals
- Ability to enter migration level data for existing substances (Metal)
- Addition of comment field to describe new substance or NIAS
- Addition of all input data from the newly created substance or NIAS
The release also allows the user to pre-populate substances which were not assigned a LogPow and or Molecular Weight but were reported in can coatings.
IMPORTANT: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 is required to use this tool. Administrator privileges on your Windows PC are also required to install this tool.
This manual describes the different features available in FACET. The features are explained mainly through the use of examples.
This video shows the user how to run a basic assessment in FACET. The video was created by Mike Simoni, Product Stewardship and Materials Leader, Packaging, at Sun Chemical Ltd and representative of the EuPIA sector association in the FACET Industry Group (FIG).
If you would like to download the video file, please right click this link and select "Save Link/Target As...".
To download the FACET 2.0.7 tool, please fill out the form below: