If you are using an old web browser, you may sometimes find that Creme is slow to load certain pages. Our new Creme Client provides a faster way to use Creme.
About the new Creme Client
- Fast - Pages load up to 10 times faster than when using Microsoft's Internet Explorer 6 web browser.
- Safe - Normal web browsers are susceptible to viruses from third-party websites. The new Creme Client is an interface dedicated to one web service, Creme Food, and is therefore protected from these viruses.
- Easy - The Creme Client runs on your PC without requiring any complicated install process and you don't need to have an Administrator account on your computer.
- Free - You can download the client as many times as you want - for your PC, your laptop, your home computer - for free.
Start using the new Creme Client
- Click Start Creme Client and select "Run" when asked "Do you want to run or save this file?"
Note: if the Run option is not available, save the file to your desktop and then double-click on it to run it.
- The Creme Client will run automatically.
- A shortcut will be created in your Start Menu to allow you to start the Creme Client in future.
Changing the Creme Client's Proxy Setting
The Creme Client is configured to use your system (i.e. your desktop or laptop) proxy settings. Sometimes it may be necessary to set this manually:
- Go to the Windows Start menu and open the Control Panel.
- Open Internet Options (navigate via Network & Internet if necessary) and click the Connections tab.
- Click on LAN Settings to open the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings window.
- Set the check box next to the text "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
- Enter the proxy details in the Address and Port fields.
- Click OK on the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings window.
- Click OK on the Internet Options window and close Control Panel.
If you have any difficults please contact the Creme team directly.