Aggregate Exposure is a key criterion of food safety assessment. Creme Food Safety is the leading software service that can quantify total aggregate exposure from constituents and ingredients, including:
- Packaging Migratory Compounds
- Microbial Contaminants
- Heavy Metals
- Recipe Ingredients
Our model can carry out detailed consumer exposure assessments for populations in:
- North America
- South America
For Industry and Government
Creme Food Safety emerged from cutting edge EU-wide research into Food Safety and is designed for the following organisations:
- Food Manufacturers
- Food Innovation Centres
- Food Safety Departments
- Food Safety Regulators
- Agriculture Departments
- Health Promotion Agencies
- Research Centers
- EU Framework Projects (FP7, Horizon 2020)
Creme Food Safety allows you to incorporate:
- Large scale Food Consumption data sets from around the world (up to date data sets are provided including: US NHANES, European, Chinese and Mexican data)
- Chemical concentration data from laboratories or food experts
- Recipe and detailed food group data (food group data is provided with each country's survey)
- Market share and brand data for assessing contribution of your own products
These data sets are combined in the Creme Food Safety model to allow detailed analysis for various demographic groups to provide the most detailed food risk assessment information available.
Some of the key benefits to you are:
- Fast Response. Fast turnaround of data through fast computing and support from Creme Global team.
- Regulator Acceptance. Validated scientific data which is used and accepted by regulators internationally.
- Risk Assessment - access to the most complete food risk assessment software available.
- Scenario Analysis. What-if scenarios can be easily achieved in Creme Food Safety with detailed statistical analysis in just a few clicks.
- Collaboration and Sharing. Collaborate with your team globally and with the Creme Global team by sharing data and analysis online.
- Complete Data Protection. Protect important data by controlling sharing permissions.