Aggregate Exposure Based On Real Consumption Data
Creme Crop Sciences provides the most detailed and advanced intake and aggregate exposure calculation software for all crop sciences and agriculture. Creme Crop Sciences will accurately quantify total aggregate exposure from:
- Crop Protection Chemicals
- GMO and Ingredients
- Microbial Contaminants
- Heavy Metals in Crops
Our model can carry out detailed consumer exposure assessments for populations in:
- North America
- South America
Creme Crop Sciences provides the information you need to answer the important questions, such as:
- What is the potential consumer impact of my products?
- I have monitoring results, what does this mean for consumers?
- How can I calculate aggregate exposure of consumers to crop protection chemicals from their total consumption habits?
- What agricultural commodities are contributing most to consumer intake of chemicals?
- What are the most highly exposed demographics (age, region, gender, etc...)?
How it Works
We combine the latest data on consumer intakes of foods and agricultural products with information on contaminants and constituents that are present in the foods.
- Pesticide Monitoring Data
- Field Trial Data on Crop Protection Products
- GMO Ingredients
We combine all of this data in our scientifically validated models to product consumer exposure data from their total aggregate consumption of foods and agricultural commodities.