There are no other upcoming events.
III World Congress of Public Health Nutrition
The III World Congress of Public Health Nutrition will be held in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, on the 7-12th November 2014. This Congress will focus on Public Health Nutrition: International Cooperation for development.
Sandrine Pigat from Creme Global will be presenting two posters at the event (more details to follow).
If you are attending this year's event, please contact us to arrange a meeting.
The scientific programme of the conference will address the following areas:
- Advancing international public-private partnerships for health, nutrition and well-being
- Strengthening and harmonizing capacities in Community Nutrition
- Epidemiology and obesity prevention
- Diet, nutrition and cognitive decline
- Corporative responsibilities in Community Nutrition
- The economical crisis and the Food Security
- New technologies and nutrition education
- How to reach minority and other special target groups
For more information about this conference, visit the congress website.