Cronan McNamara explains how Data Analytics in the Food Industry is a Team Sport at the Food & Drink Business Europe IT Summit in Birmingham.
Here at Creme Global we are on a mission. Our vision is grand. It is a world where everyone can make better decisions, based on real data and Expert Models. We are working hard to create something important here and we are always on the lookout for creative and highly professional people, to join our team and contribute to our mission.
Our team is world class and it brings together experts in mathematical modelling, statistics, software development, food science, nutrition and business to develop and deploy our software models for consumer intake modelling, product safety assessment, regulatory affairs and innovation projects.
There are currently no open positons with Creme Global.
If you feel you've got what it takes to join the Creme Global team, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why.
Some of the Benefits of Working with Creme Global:
As well as joining an excellent, friendly and professional team. You will experience the following benefits of working with Creme Global:
- Do Great Work - We are committed to providing the tools, resources, environment and support to allow you to do great work every day at Creme Global.
- Meaningful Work - Work with a team whose products help industry and governments to make better decisions in relation to people's nutrition, health and safety on a global scale.
- Super Team - Challenge yourself to work with and learn from some of the best in the business across every department in our team.
- World Class Research - We invest heavily in research and publish our work in scientific journals and present our ideas at conferences. We play a key role as partner in ground-breaking EU funded FP7 and H2020 research projects (like Food4me).
- Fresh Fruit and Good Coffee - We provide fresh fruit for the team, supporting good nutritional choices. Really good coffee and a selection of teas are also available every day. Our “Team Tuesday” coffee morning is a special treat, especially when the most culinary skilled of our team bake cakes!
- Lean and Agile - We have implemented lean and agile methodologies across the company so that we can do great work in a smarter, more efficient and effective way.
- Innovation - We are data driven and use structured processes and design thinking in our product, business, marketing and company decisions.
- Big Data and Cloud Technologies - We have patented cloud technology and focus on innovation in this area. We adopt new technologies where it makes us better. We make ourselves the best by innovating and designing new ways to do things!
- Great Location - based in Dublin’s “Silicon Docks” area and surrounded by culture (Grand Canal Theatre, Science Gallery, etc.), leisure facilities (Gyms, Parks, Waterways Centre, etc...), Dublinbikes station, public transport links (Dart, buses and Luas) and a range of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Learning and Development - Creme Global is committed to employees career development and growth, offering employees financial support and paid time off for completion of studies and examinations.
- Give Something Back - We give back by working with students on internships and work placements. We also provide support to students and grass root organisations through free lectures (e.g. UCD MSc in Food Safety) and prizes (e.g. prizes for top students in the MSc in High Performance Computing in Trinity College Dublin).
- Social Club - Creme Global supports many events organised during the year by our staff social club. These include sporting events, summer BBQs, Christmas festivities and many more!
- 1 Year Bonus - As a reward and thank you for your contribution over your first year in Creme Global offers employees a bonus (this can be some electronics or a contribution towards a course of study).
- Tag Rugby - We are big Tag Rugby fans and our Creme Global team valiantly participates in the Dublin Summer Tag Rugby league each year.
- Summer Day Out - We take time out each Summer to go and do something fun as a team. Recent activities include: archery, orienteering, slow bicycle races, climbing the Sugar Loaf mountain (Co. Wicklow), clay pigeon shooting, walks (e.g. from Greystones to Bray), paint-balling, go-karting, the list goes on! These events are followed by food and refreshments.
- Bike to Work Scheme - Creme Global participates in the Bike to Work scheme, enabling employees obtain a new bike and safety equipment worth up to €1,000 and save up to 52% of the retail price of bike and equipment.
- Tax Saver Commuter Tickets - Creme Global have a Tax Saver Commuter Ticket scheme, enabling employees obtain monthly or annual tickets for Rail, Dart, Dublin Bus and Luas, saving up to 52% of the ticket price.
Plus many more. Talk to us today about a career in Creme Global.
To read about what some of our team have said about us, click here.